Darling Pictures Stephanie! Thanks for the google reader tip! I still can't get the backgrounds to show up though, even after hitting F5. Oh, well - At least I can see the pictures just fine!
These are great pictures, Stephanie! Did you take them? BTW, I LOVE the layout of your blog. Sometime I'd love to learn how you did your main heading. PhotoShop?
5 comments:
What cute kids!
Way cute! I love them in black and white! Oh, and you've been TAGGED!! Refer to my blog for instructions. Have a great day!
Cute pictures-Alexa looks so grown up now!
Darling Pictures Stephanie! Thanks for the google reader tip! I still can't get the backgrounds to show up though, even after hitting F5. Oh, well - At least I can see the pictures just fine!
These are great pictures, Stephanie! Did you take them?
BTW, I LOVE the layout of your blog. Sometime I'd love to learn how you did your main heading. PhotoShop?
Post a Comment