Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Big accomplishment

My days are filled with just keeping up with the duties of being a mom. Today I actually got something done -- 4 loads of laundry! 3 of the 4 loads got folded and put away. It's crazy how a baby takes up so much time (and the other kids take the remaining moments). Besides laundry, did you all see American Idol? David Archuleta rocks! Enough said.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Laundry room looks great! Its a good things those kids are worth all the time! :) You called it on David Archuletta. He is amazing. I love the happiness he exudes.

Becky said...

Okay, so I only put the clothes away when I run out of laundry baskets and couch space. Either that or Brian get so fed up with it that he folds and puts away. You are supermom for getting it washed, folded and put away all in one day!

Michael and Genevieve Beck Family said...

4 loads? Holy cow, how long has it been since you've done laundry? just kidding.

I enjoy reading your blog. It's nice to keep in touch through this.

Jared, do you know anyone how likes to play racquetball in the Salt Lake area? I'm having trouble finding someone who likes to go play on a regular basis

Shelley said...

I love your laundry room! looks great! Thanks for posting the pic so that I can show Ryan what he could accomplish in the garage. I'm off to do my own 5 loads today!

Maria said...

Good job Stephanie! That is a huge accomplishment. Especially since most of them are folded and put away. Gotta love doing laundry!