Thursday, August 28, 2008

Alexa turns 4!

Alexa's party was on Saturday and her actual birthday on Sunday. So Alexa opened the family gifts on her birthday. Grammy & I wrapped two of Alexa's gifts identical with pink & multi-color ribbons! We didn't even plan it. Obviously we know what Alexa likes!

Alexa is having a blast opening presents!

And here are the presents.....thanks to Grammy & Grandpa Johnson for the clothes & pink purse and Grandma & Grandpa Chapple for the doll, bracelet, and gum. Also, we gave Alexa her first Webkinz dog that she can interact and "play" with on Webkinz World online. Alexa got a new bike in June as an early birthday gift. She LOVES to ride her bike and is very good at it. Some of the other presents are from us and the things on the right are from Alexa's friends.

The binkie is attached to the doll which is so nice. Alexa named the doll "Katie" after Katie Brown, her friend who lived in this house before us.

Pink purse? Check. Pink stroller? Check. Pink doll? Check. Pink shirt & pants? Check. Now the hard question: what's Alexa's favorite color? Betcha can't guess!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Uhhh PINK? haha! Wow she sure did get lots of gifts! She looks so cute!

Becky said...

I can't believe how big she has gotten since we moved into the ward. She was just a tiny little one when we got there and now she is 4. Crazy! So, I had that darn bubble gum in my stroller to give to you and then I just kept forgetting and that gum made it all the way to Switzerland in the stroller. I had totally forgotten about it. I thought it for sure would have fallen out but no way Jose. It made it.