Sunday, May 11, 2008

Lance sits up


This weekend while we were in Houston visiting Jared's parents, Lance learned a new trick: sitting up on his own. He also says "da-da" a lot. We're starting him on solid foods (although his body doesn't seem to like digesting it). We sure love our little guy!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

He already looks older from just a few weeks ago! How fun!

Caroline said...

Can you believe how fast they grow?! Samuel has already started pulling up on the furniture. I keep telling him to slow down but he doesn't listen :)

You gotta love a bald baby!

Becky said...

How cute is he? Oh my goodness. James won't sit up cuz he gets too distracted by his feet and tries to eat them so it end up being more like bending in half than sitting up. But we still practice anyway. I wish I could just make time slow way down right now. They are getting too big too fast.
It is always fun to see Lance's new tricks cuz then I know what to look for next in James. If it weren't for Lance I would never know what to expect next.

Tamara said...

He can sit up all by himself? He still seems too little to be sitting up! What an over achiever!

Tamara said...

So...how did the showings go yesterday?