Thursday, July 30, 2009

Utah visitors


Wow, I'm still WAY behind on posting. I have two more posts for May and then I'll have to start June and July. My 'little' brother, Ryan, and his wife Heather and new baby Makenzie came to visit. Makenzie was born early at around 27 weeks; this is her first trip out of Utah and our first time to meet her! She is an adorable little girl who hardly cries. The pink glasses are Alexa's and we tried them on Makenzie for fun. This happened to be the only picture I got of the three of them.

Aunt Stephanie holding Makenzie

This picture wasn't planned. As always, Dallin is silly and Makenzie joined in on her own! :)

Makenzie, Dallin & Lance

Dallin holding Makenzie

Alexa LOVED Makenzie. She's very partial to baby girls so this was a special treat! It was fun going to the temple, making bows, shopping at Sam Moon & Hobby Lobby with Heather, and visiting. Ryan even helped install the curtains in Lance's bedroom which was the finishing touch for Lance's Jungle Room. Thanks for coming to Texas to visit us for a couple of days!! Anyone else is welcome to come visit anytime! :)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

How fun to have visitors! I love the "tongues out" picture! Makenzie loves to stick out her tongue.

Ashley said...

what a fun time! I want to see pics of the jungle room!